Made in India : Laptop

Whole world is now against Chinese products, but at least in India the Made in India, Atmanirbhar campaign has been started.
Coconics


Recently Sonam Wangchuk has also asked all of Indians to ban on Chinese products. 

While I was searching for any Indian made laptops, I came to know about the Coconics company and decided to order a good one with configuration.

Amazon has the available mode,but company own website has too which you can configure and request to company to make it.

I was checking for the basic with at least 8 GB internal RAM and 500 GB hard disk, the cost I received from company is just 12000 INR, which is seriously decent and low priced.

I am so amazed with this products and most importantly its Indian made!!!


this is really awesome and we should try for this made in India!!!

Comments